Artwork by Aunt Barbara Merlotti
Spiritual awakenings is the process of becoming aware that we are spiritual beings having a human experience. During this waking up process, we realize that we need to feed our souls a spiritually nourishing diet. Here are some possible signs of spiritual awakening.
- An increase in occurrences – (there aren’t any coincidences) An increase in psychic, mediumistic, clairvoyant, and intuitive skills.
- Acute sensitivity to negative energy around specific people or environments.
- A desire to “find yourself”, change your social group, behavior, job etc. Sudden extreme sensitivity to people or crowds. You may find that your once sociable nature suddenly disappears and you simply cannot bear to be with certain friends, family members, colleagues, or coworkers.
- Sudden awareness of recurring patterns or relationships- A noticeable inability to tolerate someone with whom you have had a previously close relationship.
- Sudden inexplicable panic or anxiety attacks occurring at any time with no valid reason. A feeling that something has changed within you.
- Acute sensitivity to shopping malls or crowded environments such as restaurants, clubs, festivals, and so on.
- Extreme sensitivity to mobile and digital phones, laptops, computers, wireless routers, and all microwave technology, as well as certain types of lighting.
- Zoning out for long periods of time with an overpowering need to sit and do nothing. (This often occurs as a result of our consciousness spending increasing amounts of time in the fourth and fifth dimensions.)
- Changes in your energy levels-The need to rest and sleep for much longer than usual or sudden insomnia in normally sound sleepers.
- Falling asleep and then waking in the middle of the night at or around the same time, feeling wide awake and needing to be up, and oddly not being tired the next day as expected. (This is a sign of your consciousness adapting to new cycles of activity.)
- Strange electrical energy coursing through the body or body parts like legs or arms. (This is caused by the raised frequencies from the Galactic centre flooding the planet. These energies assist in the process of rewiring the physical and Light-Body in order to carry higher vibrating energies.)
- A whole range of physical experiences caused by detoxification as the body continues to release years of physical, karmic, emotional, and mental toxic waste, producing symptoms including: fatigue and exhaustion;excess thirst; stomach upsets, including cramps, headaches, especially at the base of the skull and migraines with pains over the crown and in one or both eyes; muscle, neck, and shoulder pains.
- Dizziness, balance problems, and feeling spacey (triggered by being in higher states of consciousness).
- Increased appetite, either putting on weight, maintaining it or losing it no matter how much or little you eat. (This is because the body needs huge amounts of fuel for the process of shifting from the third to fifth dimensional frequency.)
- Sudden cravings for foods and beverages you have not wanted or eaten for years or since childhood. (This helps us to release memories of stored trauma, or connects us to a pleasant memory which creates a momentary shift in our consciousness to enable a release to take place.)
- A Stronger Connection to Nature.
- Quicker Manifestations
- A Change in what you read, watch on TV, hobbies
Symptoms Of Inner Peace
Artwork by Aunt Barbara Merlotti
Be on the lookout for symptoms of inner peace. The hearts of a great many have already been exposed to inner peace and it is possible that people everywhere could come down with it in epidemic proportions. This could pose a serious threat to what has, up to now, been a fairly stable condition of conflict in the world.
Some signs and symptoms of inner peace are:
A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
A loss of interest in judging other people.
A loss of interest in conflict.
A loss of ability to worry. (This is a very serious symptom.)
Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
Frequent attacks of smiling.
An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
If you have some or all of the above symptoms, please be advised that your condition of inner peace may be so far advanced as to not be curable. If you are exposed to anyone exhibiting any of these symptoms, remain exposed only at your own risk.